Activities of the National Association of Ostomy Patients of Russia ASTOM during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The coronavirus pandemic has brought many changes. It has forced us all to find new ways of working, interacting and living. But ASTOM has never stopped its activities within the whole period of lock-down as well as in the post-quarantine period.
Covid-19 has set us unprecedented challenges and disrupted a lot of plans. Thankfully none of the board members and activists have contracted this insidious virus.
Continue reading “ASTOM Russia in times of COVID-19”
Dragan Trivun is the founder and president of the association for people with a performed stoma. He also has an ileostomy for 26 years (he was operated in 1994). The ILCO-STOMA RS association is the only association in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The state of emergency due to covid-19 didn’t prevent him from visiting new members. For family members help was necessary because the visit was forbidden from hospital, and they didn’t receive the necessary instructions and recommendations.
Continue reading “Bosnia and Herzegovina in the time of Covid-19”
President of EOA invited us to tell him how we spent the last months. I personally underwent an eye surgery in March and thus have enough time to recover.
Since January 2020, the Czech ILCO has a new presidium – three new colleagues were incorporated, young ostomates who are very active and have a lot of bright ideas.
Continue reading “Czech ILCO – June 2020”
Finnilcos actions and work methods in the middle of corona – crisis:
Continue reading “Finilco – Means used for copying with the COVID-19 crisis”
- We closed down all face to face activities and meetings in local chapters and nationally (immidiately in March)
- The courses and training for stoma accomodation were cancelled and transformed to later (Some know this kind of activity as camps)
- The formal meetings (for house of delegates?) in Finnilco and local chapters were moved to autumn. (The government did some changes in laws to allow this in all associations)
- The visits of supportpersons in hospitals and elderly care were forbidden
1. Visioconférence ‘Osons parler Stomie’ Elle aura lieu lundi 4 mai après midi via la plateforme ZOOM et sera animée par : Dr Laury Beaubrun-Diant, Docteur en Psychologie de la Santé, Chercheur Centre CERPPS Toulouse Martine Pagès infirmière stomathérapeute CHU Nîmes Chantal Vaurs, Patiente expert, Secrétaire de l’Union et Présidente de l’IAS Nord Dauphiné Myriam Teyssié, Patiente expert, Présidente de l’Union des Stomisés du Grand Sud (modératrice).
Continue reading “Actions dans le cadre de la Journée Nationale de la Stomie”
Two awards within two months for the Czech ILCO
Ředinová, who was in October for the fifth time elected head of the Czech ILCO,
was awarded the Prize of the Minister of Health for work supporting handicapped
people. This prize is being awarded to persons who render considerable and
outstanding service to disabled or chronically ill people in the Czech
Republic. Ms Marie Ředinová indisputably is such a person. She was decorated on
3 December 2019 in the Spanish Hall of the Prague Castle by the Minister of
Health of the Czech Republic Mr Adam Vojtěch.
Continue reading “Awards for the Czech ILCO”
The 30th anniversary of ILCO
It is a great honour and pleasure to be
participating in anniversary celebration ILCO Nyrgihaze, 27th to 29th
September. We have a great collaboration for 10 years now. The president Marika
Kovac, I will dare to say – a lady dragon.
Continue reading “Bosnia and Herzegovina REPORT, October 2019”
participated in the VI Congress of Sisterhood in Belgrade.
It was our
honour and pleasure that Snezana S. Milojevic presented Ilco Serbia – life with
ostomy. The Congress of Sisterhood Serbia
was held from 25th till 27th September 2019, in Belgrade,
it had international participants.
Continue reading “ASSOCIATION ILCO SERBIA REPORT, October 2019”
The report is available in the the PDF document.
We invite you to read the new issue of ASPIIR newsletter: see the attached pdf document.